FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|10-03-2017||Registered Dental Assistant, Bilingual||Petaluma, CA|
At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants guarantees a safe, productive, and efficient patient care environment. While preforming your chairside responsibilities you will ensure other Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Our Dental Assisting team is passionate about dentistry and enjoys providing legendary customer service to our patients.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A current RDA License, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Holidays, and PTO