FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|11-09-2017||Dental Assistant for Orthodontist||Everett, WA|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high quality care to our patients. Are you a Dental Assistant looking to transition to Orthodontic Assisting? We'd love to train you and give you the experience you need to succeed.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision as well as paid holidays and vacation.
The successful applicant must have the following:
• Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions
• Certificate from Dental Assisting Program - Willing to train! *EFODA preferred
• X-Ray Certification license
• CPR License
• Strong customer service ethics
• Good communication skills
We look forward to hearing from you!