FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|01-08-2018||Patient Services Representative||Carlsbad, CA|
At Gentle Dental, our Patient Service Representatives are the gatekeepers of the dental offices. Exuding a hospitable and engaging personality opens the door for patients and keeps them returning with their family and friends for life. We’re looking for someone who can make an extraordinary first impression and who can build a strong relationship with each and every patient. Are you an enthusiastic, collaborative extrovert with exceptional communication skills? If this is you – we want you to join our team!
- Follow opening and closing dental front office procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors, handle incoming calls on a multi-line system, and perform general clerical tasks.
- Coordinate front and back office patient flow through communication with the doctors and other staff members.
- Assist patients in the completion all necessary paperwork, set up accounts and make charts for each new patient.
- Manage office’s daily schedule, make appointments and edits as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Front office experience required - Dental front office experience is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Must be comfortable multitasking
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.