FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant||Reno, NV|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients
Compensation Range: $15.00 - $18.00 Hourly (DOE)
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 2 years of previous dental experience.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish Required.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO