FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|02-12-2018||Dental Assistant||Bothell, WA|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. We are a paperless office and fully digital. This is a part-time position (Monday - Thursday and 1 Friday a month).
- Assisting hygienist with x-rays
- Perio charting
- Preparing/cleaning rooms
- Additional duties include assisting the doctor in the treatment of children under anesthesia (one Friday per month)
Compensation Range: $15.00-$18.00 Hourly DOE
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions. Must have experience assisting hygienists.
- 1 year of previous dental experience - willing to train the right candidate.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO