FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Registered Dental Assistant||San Diego, CA|
At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high quality care to our patients.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A current RDA License, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Benefits Include: Competitive Pay,Growth Opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Holidays, and PTO