FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Registered Dental Assistant||Mesa, AZ|
At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high quality care to our patients.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A current RDA License, an X-Ray certification and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Proficient at fabricating temporary crowns and impressions.
- Strong communication, multitasking, and customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Dependable transportation.
Benefits Include: Competitive Pay, Growth Opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Holidays, and PTO