FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Patient Services Representative||Tempe, AZ|
At Gentle Dental, our Patient Service Representatives are the gatekeepers of the dental office. Exuding an engaging personality opens the door for patients and keeps them returning with their family and friends for life. We are looking for someone who can make an extraordinary first impression and can build a strong relationship with each and every patient.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow opening and closing dental front office procedures.
- Greet visitors, handle incoming calls on a multi-line system and perform general clerical tasks.
- Coordinate front and back office patient flow through communication with the doctors and other staff members.
- Assist patients in the completion all necessary paperwork, set up accounts and make charts for each new patient.
- Manage office’s daily schedule, make appointments and edits as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Dental front office experience required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must. Previous experience with QSI preferred.
- Must be comfortable multitasking
- Great patient service attitude.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.