FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant for Orthodontist||Tucson, AZ|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision as well as paid holidays and vacation.
The successful applicant must have the following:
• Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions with 1+ year of Orthodontic team experience
• Certificate from Dental Assisting Program
• X-Ray Certification license
• CPR License
• Strong customer service ethics and good communication skills
• Valid drivers license and auto insurance
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, and Paid Holidays