FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Registered Dental Assistant||Rocklin, CA|
At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination, and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth an gums. Our Registered Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
- Record, obtain and review dental history and/or records from patient.
- Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
- Assist the Dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Expose radiographs, and process dental x-ray film as directed by the Dentist.
- Laboratory duties, such as making temporary crowns and casts of teeth and mouth from impressions.
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 2 to 4 years of previous dental experience.
- A current RDA License, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.