FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Practice Manager||Redmond, WA|
At Gentle Dental, our Practice Managers are committed to and passionate about their practice. As the leader of the team, they ensure that their office runs smoothly from open to close. In partnership with a Director of Operations and an Area Clinical Director, the purpose of the Practice Manager is to ensure that our dental practices provide legendary customer service, via engaged employees, and overall office efficiency. As a Practice Manager, you must be able to work at least 2 Saturdays a month.
This office is located at: 15640 Redmond Way Redmond, WA 98052
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
- Oversee and supervise front and back office staff.
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention and profitability.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, including but not limited to, bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control, completion of payrolls and other administrative duties.
- Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
- Recruitment, retention and termination of staff, work with HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
- Successfully hire and train new staff members; Treatment Coordinators, Patient Service Representatives, Dental Assistants, and Hygienists.
- Process dental insurance claims, work with HMO and PPO dental plans, and present dental treatment plans to patients.
- Create staff schedules and manage the Dentist and Specialty Dentist schedules.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/company.
- A minimum of 4-7 years Dental or healthcare management experience.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.