FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Treatment Coordinator||Redmond, WA|
At Gentle Dental, our Treatment Coordinators manage patients full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance. You will successfully communicate financial planning and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile! This position requires the ability to work at least 1 Saturday a month.
This office is located at: 15640 Redmond Way Redmond, WA 98052
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Prep General Dentist and Hygienist charts.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in computer system.
- Monitor patient progress and report patient status to attending doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- Complete the recall report.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Fill doctor schedules with treatment plans.
- Provide excellent customer service and patient care.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, and Endo a plus.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.