InterDent was founded by a group of dentists who realized that they could provide better patient care if they partnered with functional experts to manage the administrative and operational aspects of a practice.
Today, InterDent is one of largest dental service organizations (DSO) supporting the brands of Gentle Dental and Smile Keepers by providing business support to over 160 practices in eight states including Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Washington.
InterDent is PE backed and based out of Inglewood, CA with a second office in Vancouver, WA. This position is based out of the Inglewood office.
Call Center Manager
The selected candidate will manage our internal Call Center currently consisting of a supervisor, 3 team leads, and 20 representatives. The job focuses on staffing, training, and monitoring the production of the team members. Based in Inglewood California; this position reports to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and supports over 200 dental practices.
- Strategic Leadership of the Call Center
- Guide the direction and structure of the call center to meet and surpass departmental goals
- Management of Call Handling:
- Oversee daily department operations inbound, outbound and discount plan calls
- Manage call volume and routing
- Continuously strive to optimize key performance goals including lead conversion rates
- Continuously work on process improvements to facilitate staff work flow
- Motivate staff with daily, weekly, and monthly contests
- Development of Call Center Team Members:
- Recruit and onboard qualified representatives
- Develop and implement training curriculum
- Oversee, train and develop department supervisor, team leads and agents
- Coach team members through monthly reviews
- Management of Call Center Infrastructure:
- Master CISCO VOIP system including current configuration and opportunities for adjustments
- Troubleshoot systems to help IT diagnose network and voice outages
- Master call tracking system and leverage reporting capabilities to support performance analysis and training
- Business Administration:
- Provide metrics with self-evaluation to senior management on monthly basis
- Help develop strategic plans to develop Call Center capabilities addressing stability, redundancy, and scalability with optimized use of internal and external systems and services
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 years of experience
- Have a confident and outgoing personality with excellent people management skills
- Be passionate about providing service excellence with a focus on continuous improvement
- Be analytically and intellectually curious with a commitment to personal growth
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus results-based incentive bonuses.
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, PTO and 401k.