FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant||Chandler, AZ|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. The schedule will include Monday - Friday hours with the potential for late nights and some hours on Saturdays.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 2 years of previous dental experience.
- Ability to complete temporary fabrications.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray license and CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO