Patient Service Representatives are the gatekeeper of the dental office. We’re looking for someone who can make a great first impression and can build ongoing rapport with each and every patient. This is a part time opportunity. Are you ready to jump start your career?
Dental Front Office experience required
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow opening and closing dental front office procedures.
- Greet visitors, handle incoming calls on a multi-line system, and perform general clerical tasks.
- Coordinate front and back office patient flow through communication with the doctors and other staff members.
- Assist patients in the completion all necessary paperwork, set up accounts and make charts for each new patient.
- Manage office’s daily schedule, make appointments and edits as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year dental front office experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- High school diploma or GED required.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career advancement