FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant||Moore, OK|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients.
Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:45am to 5pm. Friday 7am to 3pm. Occasional Saturdays 9am to 3pm.
This office is located at: 1740 N. Service Rd. Moore, OK 73160
This office has 10 operatories, 2 of which are dedicated to Hygiene. You can expect to see roughly 15 patients per day.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- Certification from Dental school/program.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- X-Ray License.
- CPR/BLS Certificate.
- Coronal Polishing.
- Enthusiastic with great patient care.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company