|InterDent was founded over 30 years ago by a group of dentists who realized that they can better focus on patient care if someone else handled the administrative and business aspects of a practice. Today, under the brands “Gentle Dental” and “Smile Keepers” our dental service organization (DSO) provides business support to approximately 200 practices in eight states including Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Washington.
InterDent is based out of Inglewood, CA with a second office in Vancouver, WA .
This position is Full-Time (at least 40 hours per week) at our Inglewood, CA office.
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $77,500 DOE
Financial Analyst Duties:
- Performs Monthly P&L Analysis, Actual vs. Budget, Daily / Weekly Revenue and Metrics Reports, etc.
- Investigates financial and operational variances and provides detailed explanations to senior management.
- Assists in the preparation of annual corporate / field budget (approximately 200 locations) and uploads data to the company’s ERP system (Great Plains)
- Prepares various hoc reporting (i.e. revenue/expense/visit trends) to department heads and senior management
- Prepares monthly complex analysis for bonus calculation (working with payroll manager)
- Interface with the accounting department team members (staff accountants, assistant controller and controller) and operations
- Reports directly to Manager of FP&A
- Assist with the development of financial tools, processes and best practices in relation to the financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, etc.
- Answers financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Assists in the performance of other finance department functions as required to meet departmental objectives and timeframes.
- Assists with special projects as requested by the Vice President of Finance & Strategy and/or CFO.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ finance and /or accounting. A mixture of the two strongly preferred.
- Strong ability to use MS Office packages, including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint (advanced skills in Excel are required).
- Prior experience of Great Plains and SQL preferred, not required
- Prior experience in healthcare or retail industry preferred, not required
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing, as well as good organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent ability to analyze data and circumstances.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Work effectively in a team environment.
Bachelor's degrees in Finance or Accounting, preferably Finance
What we value and what you can expect from us:
- Integrity, commitment, accountability, team, continuous improvement, legendary service.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Paid Time Off, and Short and Long-term disability, etc.