Part-time Orthodontist Opportunity in Fresno, CA.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what's best for your patients.
- Fresno Office - 5690 N. Fresno Street, Ste. 101 Fresno, CA 93710
Day to Day:
- Part-time with the possibility of full-time in 90 days
- Working 5 operatories/columns with 3 assistants
- Your time will be spent on patient care, education and documentation.
- In this Digital PPO office, you will work with an experienced GP, friendly staff and a thriving patient population.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Orthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI