Are you ready to put your degree to work? Jump start your rewarding career in business management/ team leadership with Gentle Dental.
Starting as an Assistant Practice Manager, you’ll have the support you need to reach your career goals - putting you on a fast-track path to a rewarding career as a Practice Manager. From best-in-class learning and development programs, our commitment of promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you’ll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life.
Our commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office including patient satisfaction, non-clinical team selection, performance, development and other business related functions.
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
- Direct supervision of non-clinical employees of their dental practice
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in computer system.
- Monitor patient progress and report patient status to attending doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- 2-5 years experience in a sales management or retail management environment, some combination of management and sales required. Dental office experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities
- Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products
- Bachelors Degree Highly Preferred, but not required
We aim to provide our team with a legendary benefits and compensation package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.