FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant||La Mesa, CA|
Full time Dental Assistant needed for our Grossmont Practice: Gentle Dental takes pride in hiring Dental Assistants nothing short of exceptional. Do you have what it takes to deal with the hustle and bustle of daily routines but be appreciated for your multifaceted dedication as a Dental Assistant?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
- Record, obtain, and review dental history and/or records from patient.
- Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
- Assist the Dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Expose radiographs, and process dental x-ray film as directed by the Dentist.
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
-Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions. Must have experience assisting hygienists.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.