FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant||Gresham, OR|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. The schedule will include Monday - Friday hours with the potential for late nights and some hours on Saturdays.
Compensation Range: $18-$23 (DOE) + $2,000 Signing Bonus
This office is located at: 2458 SE Burnside Gresham, OR 97080
Day to Day:
You can expect to see 25 - 35 patients per day. This office has 10 operatories with 2 dedicated to hygiene. Your main focus will be assisting the Dentist and providing some assistance to Hygienists when needed.
- People friendly and cheerful attitude.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, a X-Ray certification and a CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO