FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant||Reno, NV|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. This office has 10 operatories with 4 dedicated to Hygiene. You can expect to see up to 50 patients per day.
This office is located at: 800 S. Meadows Parkway, Suite 100 Reno, NV 89521
Day to Day:
- Interact with patients in a positive and professional manner
- Assist Doctor in all clinical procedures including restorative, cosmetic, and oral surgery procedures.
- Review and educate patients on treatment plans using the most up to date technology.
- Provide clinical charting and all necessary information into patients charts.
- Accurately track lab cases.
- Manage and provide patient with knowledge of treatment.
- Provide training and leadership to other clinical team members.
- Monitor progress of the other clinical team members.
- Work with doctors and clinical team on creating an exceptional patient environment.
- Maintain strict compliance and HIPAA and patient privacy.
- Work closely with doctors, administrative team, and our patients.
- Perform other related job duties as assigned.
- Be able to assist the office with supply orders.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program.
- X-Ray and CPR certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO