InterDent was founded over 30 years ago by a group of dentists who realized that they could provide better patient care if someone else handled the administrative and business aspects of a practice.
Today, under the brands Gentle Dental and Smile Keepers, our dental service organization (DSO) provides business support to over 200 practices in eight states including Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon and Washington.
InterDent is based out of Inglewood, CA with a second office in Vancouver, WA and backed by a private equity firm. This position is based in Vancouver, WA.
The Human Resources Administrator supports the administration of employee leaves and health plans for our organization, while providing administrative support to other HR functions including record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry.
Education and Experience
- Administers health plans including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Processes all leave of absence paperwork and administration including coordinating, inputting, reporting, auditing, managing payments, and following up with employees on leave.
- Provides timely and accurate responses to employees and all levels of management concerning day-to-day issues and activities.
- Assists management with leave of absence situations and provides guidance within the policy.
- Completes HRIS and compliance reporting to stakeholders.
- Scans, records, and documents employee paperwork into appropriate employee files.
What we value and what you can expect from us:
- Associates degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of leave of absence administration experience is required and 1 additional year of benefit administration is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to manage difficult and stressful situations.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships.
- Ability to manage business expectations and resolve concerns, by communicating status and issues.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Must have a solid understanding of leaves of absence, benefits, and employment.
- Integrity, commitment, accountability, team, continuous improvement, legendary service.
- At InterDent we offer a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, and more.