FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Registered Dental Assistant||Brentwood, CA|
At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants guarantees a safe, productive, and efficient patient care environment. While performing your chairside responsibilities you will ensure other Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Our Dental Assisting team is passionate about dentistry and enjoys providing legendary customer service to our patients. This is a Full Time position. Our Brentwood office has 5 operatories and you can expect to see around 10 patients per day.
This office is located at 3150 Balfour Road, Ste. C Brentwood, CA 94513.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
- Record, obtain and review dental history and/or records from patient.
- Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
- Assist the Dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Expose radiographs, and process dental x-ray film as directed by the Dentist.
- Laboratory duties, such as making temporary crowns and casts of teeth and mouth from impressions.
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 2 to 4 years of previous dental experience.
- A current RDA License, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
We build relationships for life:
We build relationships for life: Our Vision: Lifelong relationships with teammates, patients and communities built on trust. Our Mission: Attract and develop the most committed and passionate dental professionals in the industry to deliver legendary patient experience and clinical excellence. Our Brand Promise: We make patients feel valued, respected, and as important as family. We ensure they are well informed and can trust us to maintain and improve their oral health and overall well-being. Our Values: Legendary Service Integrity Commitment Accountability Team Continuous Improvement.