Part-time Dentist Opportunity in San Bernardino, CA.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Hesperia Office - 16455 Main Street, Suite 17 Hesperia, CA 92345
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
Day to Day:
- Part Time - 2 days per week needed
- 8 operatories at this location; 1-2 dedicated to Hygiene
- Your time will be spent on patient care, education and documentation. You will see between 10-13 patients per day assisted by a dental assistant.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- 2 years of in-office experience preferred. New grads are welcome to apply.
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI