FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant||Vancouver, WA|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high quality care to our patients. This is a Part Time opportunity.
This office is located at 322 SE 192nd Avenue, Suite 100 Vancouver, WA 98683
Day to Day:
- Assisting Hygienists (11 operatories,4/6 dedicated to Hygiene)
- Seeing roughly 10 - 16 patients per day between 2 assistants
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- Previous experience working with Hygienists.
- CPR/BLS certified.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company