Full-time Practice Manager Opportunity in Palm Springs, CA.
At Gentle Dental, our Practice Managers are committed to and passionate about their practice. As the leader of the team, they ensure that their office runs smoothly from open to close. In partnership with a Director of Operations and an Area Clinical Director, the purpose of the Practice Manager is to ensure that our dental practices provide legendary customer service, via engaged employees, and overall office efficiency. We're looking for a motivated leader to run our large $3 million/year multi-provider Palm Springs practice.
- Gentle Dental Desert Office - 1111 Tahquitz Canyon, Suite 210 Palm Springs, CA 92262
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
- Oversee and supervise front and back office staff
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention and profitability.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, including but not limited to, bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control, preparation of payrolls and other administrative duties.
- Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
- Recruitment, retention and termination of staff, work with HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
- Process dental insurance claims, work with HMO and PPO dental plans, and present dental treatment plans to patients
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/company.
- Competitive compensation with unlimited earning potential: $60K Base Pay + Bonus
- Healthcare Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/ Long Term Disability
- Prior experience in either a management capacity and/or sales/retail experience is required.
- Previous dental or healthcare management experience preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- QSI experience a plus
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.