Full-time General Dentist Opportunity in Chula Vista, CA.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Gentle Dental Chula Vista Office - 345 F. Street, Suite 140 Chula Vista, CA 91910
Day to Day:
- Teamwork in the patient's best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Full-time - Monday-Friday & 1-2 Saturdays/month
- Expect to see ~ 10-12 patients/day
- Office will be transferring to a brand new state-of-the-art location in Q1 of 2019
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Ideally 3-5+ years of in-office experience
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI