FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant||Lakewood, WA|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday and 1 Saturday a month.
This office is located at 5605 Lakewood Towne Center Blvd SW, Suite B Lakewood, WA 98499
Day to day:
- You will be assisting Hygienists, completing exams with the Doctor, filling and stocking rooms, as well as sterilization duties.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- Previous experience assisting Hygienists.
- 3 to 5 years experience preferred.
- CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO