FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|Dental Assistant||Tucson, AZ|
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. The schedule will include Monday - Friday hours with the potential for late nights and some hours on Saturdays.
There are 11 operatories at this location, 4 of which are dedicated to Hygiene. You can expect to see between 30 and 40 patients per day (busy days can get up to 50 patients). Your day will consist of assisting the General Dentist, turning rooms, making temps, packing cord, and taking X-Rays.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- Ability to complete temporary fabrications.
- Intermediate knowledge of 4 handed dentistry.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray license and CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO