FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|04-04-2017||Registered Dental Assistant/Back Office Supervisor||Daly City, CA|
At Gentle Dental, our Back Office Supervisor guarantees a safe, productive, and efficient patient care environment. While preforming your chairside responsibilities you will ensure other Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Our Dental Assisting team is passionate about dentistry and enjoys providing legendary customer service to our patients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
- Record, obtain, and review dental history and/or records from patient.
- Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
- Assist the Dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Expose radiographs, and process dental x-ray film as directed by the Dentist.
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 6 months of previous dental experience.
- A State Dental Assisting License, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, and PTO