FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|12-01-2017||Treatment Coordinator||Auburn, WA|
At Gentle Dental, our Treatment Coordinators guide patients through their dental treatment by providing a game plan based on diagnosis, financial guidance and available options, and top notch customer service. A successful Treatment Coordinator will communicate the benefits of a proposed treatment plan and the risks of delaying diagnosed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in computer system.
- Monitor patient progress and report patient status to attending doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Front office dental experience required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, and Endo a plus.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, and more!