FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|08-09-2017||Dental Practice Manager||Phoenix, AZ|
The hustle and bustle of any successful dental practice runs efficiently under an Office Manager. As the leader of the administrative team, and as an advocate for both patients and clinicians, they remain fundamental in the pursuit of providing exceptional patient care, unmatched service levels and employee satisfaction. Are you a talented leader looking for a challenge? Gentle Dental provides the ideal venue for highly motivated, team focused leaders seeking to perfect their skills in leadership, communication, and decision making talents. Apply today to kick start your career!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
- Oversee and supervise front and back non-clinical office staff.
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention and profitability.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, including but not limited to, bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control, preparation of payrolls and other administrative duties.
- Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
- Recruitment, development and management of staff
- Process dental insurance claims, work with HMO and PPO dental plans, and present dental treatment plans to patients.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/company.
- A minimum of 2 years healthcare management or retail management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but will consider Associate’s degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.