FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|03-13-2018||Registered Dental Assistant||Irvine, CA|
At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants guarantees an efficient, safe and productive patient care environment. You will assist the Office Manager in ensuring Dental assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties in an efficient manner. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry and enjoy providing top notch customer service and high quality care to our patients.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 6+ months of previous dental experience.
- A current RDA License, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Holidays, and PTO