FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER
|09-19-2017||Dental Practice Manager||Salem, OR|
The hustle and bustle of our dental practices runs only as smoothly as our Office Managers. As the pilot of the team, and as an advocate for both patients and clinicians, they remain fundamental in the pursuit of providing exceptional patient care and employee satisfaction. Are you a talented problem-solver looking for a challenge? Gentle Dental provides the ideal venue for highly motivated, team focused leaders seeking to perfect their tactical, communication, and decision making talents. Apply today to kick start your career!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
- Oversee and supervise front and back office staff.
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention and profitability.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, including but not limited to, bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control, preparation of payrolls and other administrative duties.
- Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
- Recruitment, retention and termination of staff, work with HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
- Process dental insurance claims, work with HMO and PPO dental plans, and present dental treatment plans to patients.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/company.
- A minimum of 4-7 years Dental or healthcare management experience.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.